You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to update software on 11 Pro Max

Unable to Check for Update

An error occured while checking for a software update

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 10:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 10:14 PM

zaheer110 Said:

"I am unable to update software on 11 Pro Max: Unable to Check for Update An error occured while checking for a software update"

-------

Use Computer ans Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. But this time, user Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2021 10:14 PM in response to zaheer110

zaheer110 Said:

"I am unable to update software on 11 Pro Max: Unable to Check for Update An error occured while checking for a software update"

-------

Use Computer ans Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. But this time, user Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

I am unable to update software on 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.