You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete my stored contacts on my iCloud

how do you delete all saved contacts on iCloud ?

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 10:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 9:36 AM

Hi perfectpekam,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to delete iCloud contacts and you were able to review a support article. When you delete content from iCloud, it will remove it from other devices that have iCloud enabled with your Apple ID. See how to delete iCloud Contacts with the guidance in Delete a contact on iCloud.com.

To delete iCloud contacts from an iOS device. Open the Contacts app. Choose Groups from the top-left corner and select iCloud. All contacts stored in iCloud will be shown. You can delete the contacts using the steps from Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Regards

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 19, 2021 9:36 AM in response to perfectpekam

Hi perfectpekam,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to delete iCloud contacts and you were able to review a support article. When you delete content from iCloud, it will remove it from other devices that have iCloud enabled with your Apple ID. See how to delete iCloud Contacts with the guidance in Delete a contact on iCloud.com.

To delete iCloud contacts from an iOS device. Open the Contacts app. Choose Groups from the top-left corner and select iCloud. All contacts stored in iCloud will be shown. You can delete the contacts using the steps from Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Regards

I want to delete my stored contacts on my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.