You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pool Swim has disappeared from workouts list in my Apple Watch

After about a week of using the Pool Swim tracker in my Apple Watch, it disappeared from both the active list of workouts, plus it has disappeared from the "Others" list of workouts that you can add to the active list.

When I go to MyWatch app on my iPhone, Pool Swim is still in the list or workouts. Also the water drop icon that prepares the watch for water has also disappeared from the list of apps on the watch.

Hoping someone can help me as I really enjoyed using this workout function in my daily swims.

Thanks in advance!

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 6:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 1:16 AM

Tap on the workout app and scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Add Workout" then

scroll down the list until you find workout type you want then tap on it and it will be

added back to your list of workouts.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2021 1:16 AM in response to smodell2257

Tap on the workout app and scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Add Workout" then

scroll down the list until you find workout type you want then tap on it and it will be

added back to your list of workouts.

Pool Swim has disappeared from workouts list in my Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.