You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Combo Touch Keyboard

I bought an IPad Pro recently to use for school and I got the Logitech keyboard to use with it but it doesn’t work properly. The trackpad works well but when I try to type a sentence, it misses most of the letters I type.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 8:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 10:40 PM

Try and Forget the device from the Bluetooth device and then pair the device again. See whether that resolves the issue.

I believe that you will get some decent recommendations if you post your question in the ➔ Logitech Tech Support page.

Axel F.

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 22, 2021 11:03 PM in response to sb316

sb316 Said:

"Logitech Combo Touch Keyboard: I bought an IPad Pro recently to use for school and I got the Logitech keyboard to use with it but it doesn’t work properly. The trackpad works well but when I try to type a sentence, it misses most of the letters I type."

-------

Verify Compatibility:

Please provide the model of the Logitech item. That way we can verify compatibility. If incompatible, then it may not work 100%.

Logitech Combo Touch Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.