You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After years of successful AirPrint from my iPhone, suddenly no air printers found

my ability to AirPrint from iPhone has suddenly been disabled. No air printers found.

i haven’t done the latest iOS update to 14.7.1. Might this update fix my issue?

Thnx

PS wireless printing works just fine from

my PC

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 6:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 7:13 AM

Hi,

If all settings are OK, you may want to try the following procedure: Power off the router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers. Any change?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2021 7:13 AM in response to mimi_9312

Hi,

If all settings are OK, you may want to try the following procedure: Power off the router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers. Any change?

Aug 25, 2021 10:41 AM in response to Jan Hedlund

im sad to report that the prescribed routine did not help. ( I had a day’s delay, caused when I decided to run the latest iOS update on my phone, just in case that was a factor, which then led to a forced update on my watch….my old series 3 watch fought it all the way, so the whole operation took more than 6 hours. )

Anyway, back to the OT…AirPrint still does not work and I am out of ideas. Anyone?

After years of successful AirPrint from my iPhone, suddenly no air printers found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.