You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change my iCloud email as I have got married and want to use my new surname

How do I change my iCloud email address all devices

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 8:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 8:28 AM

The Apple ID say firstandlastname@gmail.com is set up in Mac / iPhone / iPad is permanent and its suffix the surname can't be changed .

You have to create a new Apple ID using desired mail services How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

From Mac change the primary Apple ID to new one from link appleid.apple.com see the article Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

From another devices like iPhone / other Mac / iPad the changed Apple ID address has to be updated see the article What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 25, 2021 8:28 AM in response to Para6187

The Apple ID say firstandlastname@gmail.com is set up in Mac / iPhone / iPad is permanent and its suffix the surname can't be changed .

You have to create a new Apple ID using desired mail services How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

From Mac change the primary Apple ID to new one from link appleid.apple.com see the article Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

From another devices like iPhone / other Mac / iPad the changed Apple ID address has to be updated see the article What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Can I change my iCloud email as I have got married and want to use my new surname

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.