You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

set up family sharing on a windows PC or android phone

I do not have any apple devices. I need to know how to set up family sharing on a windows PC or android phone. The purpose is to share my Apple TV subscription.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 11:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 4:49 PM

I agree. I'd like to set up Apple TV family sharing and don't have Apple devices, only Android.

4 replies

Sep 15, 2021 2:59 AM in response to Urquhart1244

I agree, it's very limiting (and extremely frustrating) that the first step is IMPOSSIBLE unless you have another Apple device. The article points to how to set up on a Apple TV, but it circle references back to the article which states it must be done on another Apple device. I bought an Apple TV and am paying for a subscription but cannot share or utilise the full function of my subscription simply because I don't own an apple device. Apple, please make this possible through the Apple TV device!! Thank you

set up family sharing on a windows PC or android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.