You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot cancel a subscription

Hi there! Sending you regards from Kazakhstan.

Shortly about my situation. I got Quizlet app with free subscription for a month. It has expired now.

When I go to see my subscription I cannot cancel it because it only shows the options for resubscribe and there is no cancelling button. If I will select one, it will immediately charge me some money and I don't want to spend it for nothing because I don't need the app. On the attached pic you can see the screenshot from iPhone with suggested option.

Any idea how to get rid of the subscription from my account?

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 1:41 PM

If it's already expired, then it's already been cancelled, and there's nothing else that needs to be done. It will not renew and charge you again unless you re-subscribe.

You cannot remove the entry however. It will after some time be removed on its own from your subscriptions list.

2 replies

Cannot cancel a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.