You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there anyway someone can remove app clip from my phone

Can App Clip be removed from my iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 2:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 2:36 AM

App Clip can be removed from your iPhone SE, if you share sensitive information pertaining to your device with others.

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jail Break
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article”, clearly says; "If you don't use an App Clip for 30 days, it's automatically deleted from your device."

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 27, 2021 2:36 AM in response to Mujrstop88_79

App Clip can be removed from your iPhone SE, if you share sensitive information pertaining to your device with others.

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jail Break
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article”, clearly says; "If you don't use an App Clip for 30 days, it's automatically deleted from your device."

Aug 27, 2021 9:35 AM in response to SravanKrA

I try to delete the Apple clips I still cannot do it…I went to the Apple store in person to ask them if they could help me pay half of them seem to be corrupt the guy was very rude to me and he called his self playing me but I saw what he was doing he was connecting my phone next to his iPad and he kept hitting his head the App Clip seem to be permanent

Is there anyway someone can remove app clip from my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.