You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Office for iPad Pro

I am interested in purchasing a Microsoft Office Professional Program. I cannot find a Office Professional Program for the iPad. Was wondering will the Office Professional for a MAC work on an iPad Pro 12.9” on an IOS 14?

Also can you advise which version of Office Professional should I buy for the iPad Pro 12.9” that will work on the iPad IOS?

Thank you in advance for you advice and help.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 7:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 8:18 PM

At present, the Mac apps will not work on an iPad. You will need apps made for an iPad.

I use the Microsoft 365 Suite for my iPad and Mac. More information here if you are interested ➔ Microsoft 365 for Personal and Business.

Axel F.

5 replies

Aug 27, 2021 8:24 PM in response to Tec2Learn

Tec2Learn Said:

"Microsoft Office for iPad Pro: I am interested in purchasing a Microsoft Office Professional Program. I cannot find a Office Professional Program for the iPad. Was wondering will the Office Professional for a MAC work on an iPad Pro 12.9” on an IOS 14?[...]"

-------

No, but Chat with Microsoft:

You might need to chat with Microsoft about this. So, Go Here: Contact Us - Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

Microsoft Office for iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.