You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K (2nd gen) slow download speed

Recently experiencing extremely slow internet download speeds 10-20mb download and 400mb upload. next to the Apple TV with my iPhone i’m getting 280mb download speeds. I see some people are experiencing the same issue but no resolution as of yet.

hoping some might let me know if there’s a fix.

thanks

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 3:59 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 29, 2021 6:33 AM in response to Karlos_86

Hi Karlos_86,

Thanks for reaching out about your Apple TV internet speeds. We can help with this. Is your Apple TV connected to Wi-Fi or using a wired connection? Have you tried restarting your Apple TV yet? If not, go ahead and do that next.

If that doesn't help, restart the internet router. It's possible there is an issue with the connection.

Take care.

Sep 12, 2021 12:00 PM in response to karina184

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

To answer your question it’s on Wi-Fi. I plugged it into a range extender and still the same issue. I also did a factory reset on my router yesterday and still the issue is there. Pretty frustrating, I’ve never had issues until now. All my other devices seem to work fine.

appreciate your time and help

Apple TV 4K (2nd gen) slow download speed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.