You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Share Audio option

I'm trying to pair two pairs of earbuds to my ipad pro. In the control center where I should have share audio there is not option. I can only toggle between the two sets of earbuds. I thought ipad pro could do this?

Please help!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 9:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 7:48 PM

Yes, iPad Pro and iPadOS 14 can achieve what you are looking to do. You appear to have both.

What I am not sure which “earbuds” are you referring to.

While you wear AirPods or ➔ compatible Beats headphones, you can share what you’re listening to with a friend who’s also wearing AirPods or compatible Beats headphones. Both sets of headphones must be paired with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. (On ➔ supported models; iOS 13.1, iPadOS 13.1, or later required; iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, or later required for AirPods Max.)

Please review this guide published by Apple âž” Share audio with AirPods and Beats headphones from iPad

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 28, 2021 7:48 PM in response to WestCoastFlash

Yes, iPad Pro and iPadOS 14 can achieve what you are looking to do. You appear to have both.

What I am not sure which “earbuds” are you referring to.

While you wear AirPods or ➔ compatible Beats headphones, you can share what you’re listening to with a friend who’s also wearing AirPods or compatible Beats headphones. Both sets of headphones must be paired with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. (On ➔ supported models; iOS 13.1, iPadOS 13.1, or later required; iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, or later required for AirPods Max.)

Please review this guide published by Apple âž” Share audio with AirPods and Beats headphones from iPad

Axel F.

No Share Audio option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.