You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to increase iPad Pro 12.9 2021 memory from 128GB to at least 256 after the week of buying it.

I am very frustrated after buying iPad since I think that 128GB is too small. There is something I can do to increase my iPad memory?

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 3:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 3:56 AM

No way to increase the internal storage of an iOS device.

You have 14 days (from the date of purchase) to return that iPad and ask for a refund.

or

you can try to sell it on your own, then add the money to buy a new model with your preferred capacity.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Aug 29, 2021 3:58 AM in response to shpindler

there are no way in the universe to increase local storage of ios devices, one can rent icloud storage but it's not the same thing

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

some countries offer a 14 days full refund of a product, if yours does you can return it and get your money back and add money to the pile and purchase an ipad pro with more storage.

I want to increase iPad Pro 12.9 2021 memory from 128GB to at least 256 after the week of buying it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.