You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received the refund notification but now I have not received the money in my account, ask Apple to check and transfer the money to me

Hi! 1 month ago, I downloaded an application on my device and this is a subscription fee application. 
At that time, I accidentally chose to register for a trial and I did not know that there are applications that will automatically renew when due. 
On August 1, 2021, Apple deducted VND 929,000 from my account and knowing this, I sent a refund request. 
Up to now, Apple has accepted my refund request and said that it has refunded since August 2, 2021. 
But when I went to check my bank account, still no money has been transferred. about your account.
Is it because there is a problem with the refund process or is it because I have to wait?

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 3:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 3:42 AM

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

you should probably try to reach out to apple

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Similar questions

1 reply

I have received the refund notification but now I have not received the money in my account, ask Apple to check and transfer the money to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.