You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think there was a fraudulent charge on my account I need to see recent activity which charges

I need to see recent activity I believe there was a fraudulent charge. help

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 9:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 10:21 AM

See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

11 replies

Oct 14, 2021 6:18 PM in response to dav936

dav936 wrote:

I received an email with a billing #ICC-TR-7711331 for the following: 1 iCloud Storage Plan Change (20TB)
Yearly $ 1249.89
I did not request this charge, only renewed for one year???
David L. Olsen

That is a scam. Apple doesn't offer 20TB storage plans and the charge of $1249 would be ridiculous Delete the email and ignore it. But if you responded to a link in the email that would divulge your password and any other information that you entered. If you responded, see If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

I think there was a fraudulent charge on my account I need to see recent activity which charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.