You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have one movie, newly purchased, that the sound is garbled for the first half of the movie. The second half is fine. its the n;y movie in the library that does this.

I have one movie, newly purchased, that the sound is garbled for the first half of the movie. The second half is fine. It is the only movie in the library that does this.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 7:44 PM

3 replies

Aug 30, 2021 2:03 PM in response to Pheonix2

Hello Pheonix2,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you're experiencing sound issues with a recently purchased movie. You've come to the right place for help.

If you haven't already, try restarting your PC and making sure that you have the latest version of iTunes. Update to the latest version of iTunes

If the issue persists, remove the download and redownload the movie again.

Redownload TV shows and movies in the Apple TV app

If the audio is still garbled, go to reportaproblem.apple.com and request a refund for the movie.

Have a great day!

I have one movie, newly purchased, that the sound is garbled for the first half of the movie. The second half is fine. its the n;y movie in the library that does this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.