You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 months free of Apple T.V with new iphone

I bought a new iPhone last month. I followed the instruction for the 3 months free of Apple T.V but when I go to the Apple TV app I only have an option for 1 week free trial. I followed the instructions several times and do not see the 3 months free option.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 8:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 5:55 AM

Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device (iPhone) in the TV app — not on a different device. Once you have redeemed and have signed up, then you can use this subscription on any of your devices with the Apple TV app. Verify if you meet all the conditions for claiming the offer.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2021 5:55 AM in response to SimbaPixel

Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device (iPhone) in the TV app — not on a different device. Once you have redeemed and have signed up, then you can use this subscription on any of your devices with the Apple TV app. Verify if you meet all the conditions for claiming the offer.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

3 months free of Apple T.V with new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.