You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Speaker at the bottom of the phone not working

iPhone X the bottom speaker doesn't work. Only the top speaker works.

Check all settings and couldn't find any issues.

Should I take my phone to repair?

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 2:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 8:18 AM

Ok, then see if the following support article can help:

If not, then I think, at this point, your best bet would be to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternatively, you can use the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page to get started.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2021 8:18 AM in response to adovale

Ok, then see if the following support article can help:

If not, then I think, at this point, your best bet would be to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternatively, you can use the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page to get started.

Speaker at the bottom of the phone not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.