You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ok I just realized the other day that I’d been being charged for Apple TV I was able to get refund for to but at time I ask for refund I didn’t realize I’d been being charged for a while I never met to order is there away to get a refund for the rest

How can I get a refund For the Apple TV subscription that I didn’t order I got a refund for two of the payments but not all of them I would like a payment refund for all of it I didn’t order it

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 3:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 5:19 AM

You’ll have to discuss that with the iTunes Store staff.

3 replies

Ok I just realized the other day that I’d been being charged for Apple TV I was able to get refund for to but at time I ask for refund I didn’t realize I’d been being charged for a while I never met to order is there away to get a refund for the rest

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.