You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad apps crash .

My iPad gaming app are crashed all time .

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 12:55 AM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2021 6:59 PM in response to Vincentjoels

Hello, Vincentjoels. Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand your situation and how you may be noticing that some of your apps are not responding as you would expect when using your iPad. We know that being able to access all of your apps normally must be important to you and we’re happy to help you with this. 

To get started, we’d like to provide you with an Apple Support article. This article explains which troubleshooting steps to try first if you notice that an app is not responding, or closes unexpectedly: 

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

According to the article above, you should restart your device and the app first. You can also check for any available software updates. Finally, it may be helpful to reinstall the app to see if this resolves the issue. 

We hope that the information in this reply allows you to get back to enjoying your iPad and gaming apps again. 

Cheers! 

My iPad apps crash .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.