You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 13 problem with App Store

I've followed the steps that were given to the other questions that had similar issues, but nothing worked I restarted, put it in thrash try to the download...... still nothing. I would like to see the App Store when I click on it I need to download some apps on my Mac book and its not working.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 2:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2021 6:44 AM

LostOne7889 wrote:

I've followed the steps that were given to the other questions that had similar issues, but nothing worked I restarted, put it in thrash try to the download...... still nothing. I would like to see the App Store when I click on it I need to download some apps on my Mac book and its not working.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2021 6:44 AM in response to LostOne7889

LostOne7889 wrote:

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store - Apple ...

MacBook Pro 13 problem with App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.