You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable a disabled iPod that has been reset

My son's iPod is disabled. It's telling me to connect to iTunes. I've tried all of the advice I have found and I even tried to factory reset it from my iPhone. It is no longer showing up on my AppleID. How can I get his iPod to open back up? Thanks!

iPod Touch (6th Gen)

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 11:23 AM

boymom_ak wrote:

My son's iPod is disabled. It's telling me to connect to iTunes. I've tried all of the advice I have found and I even tried to factory reset it from my iPhone. It is no longer showing up on my AppleID. How can I get his iPod to open back up? Thanks!

You did this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support ?

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 2, 2021 11:23 AM in response to boymom_ak

boymom_ak wrote:

You did this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support ?

How to enable a disabled iPod that has been reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.