You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your Apple iPhone has been hacked what I do?

I received a pop message saying your apple iPhone has been hacked what I do

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 3:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:06 PM

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - https://support.apple.com/HT204759

If you are uncertain about a message and a resource provided in that message, do not click on any links. Try to independently verify the resource by going to a support page on apple.com and use that to contact Apple.

About pop-up ads and windows in Safari - Apple Support

"Learn how to block annoying pop-up ads on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac."

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 2, 2021 8:06 PM in response to Alfonsina

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - https://support.apple.com/HT204759

If you are uncertain about a message and a resource provided in that message, do not click on any links. Try to independently verify the resource by going to a support page on apple.com and use that to contact Apple.

About pop-up ads and windows in Safari - Apple Support

"Learn how to block annoying pop-up ads on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac."

Sep 26, 2021 6:25 AM in response to TheLittles

Most of these comments are telling apple users that it’s a scam and your phone isn’t hacked.

I have an iPhone 11. Last night when I put it on the charger it was on 1% and started to glitch, so I took it off the percentage showed 3% which didn’t make any sense because it was only on it for couple of seconds. I turned on and off my phone then the percentage went back down to 1.

what is happening??

Sep 2, 2021 8:11 PM in response to Alfonsina

Alfonsina Said:

"Your Apple iPhone has been hacked what I do?: I received a pop message saying your apple iPhone has been hacked what I do"

-------

Report this Phishing Scam:

What you are reporting is a phishing scam. Apple wouldn't send you such a message about a hacked account. Forward the eMail to: reportphishing@apple.com, and add a screenshot if this message as an attachment. Do as instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips.

Your Apple iPhone has been hacked what I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.