You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I mirror my iphone screen to my macbook pro

can I mirror my iphone 11 screen to my macbook pro

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 7:48 AM

Hello zabrontn, 

We understand that you’re looking to mirror your iPhone to your Mac and reviewed Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for assistance. 

We’re glad you found that article as it holds the information that you can mirror your iPhone to an Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. However, there is not currently an option in the Apple software to use AirPlay for mirroring your iPhone to Mac. 

Thank you. 

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2021 7:48 AM in response to zabrontn

Hello zabrontn, 

We understand that you’re looking to mirror your iPhone to your Mac and reviewed Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch for assistance. 

We’re glad you found that article as it holds the information that you can mirror your iPhone to an Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. However, there is not currently an option in the Apple software to use AirPlay for mirroring your iPhone to Mac. 

Thank you. 

can I mirror my iphone screen to my macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.