You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enlarge the font in a Pages document?

How do I enlarge the font in a document in Pages on a Toshiba laptop? I can scroll in to view it larger, but it doesn’t print any bigger. Thank you.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 8:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 12:05 PM

Unless you are running Pages for iCloud via Windows 10, the installation of macOS on non-Apple hardware is a violation of Apple's licensing agreement. In the latter case, I cannot provide support here for Apple license violations.

With Pages for iCloud, you select the text to be enlarged, and from the right-hand format panel, you either directly enter the new text size or use the incremental button to increase the font size. Here is the Pages for iCloud User Guide.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2021 12:05 PM in response to LindaGL

Unless you are running Pages for iCloud via Windows 10, the installation of macOS on non-Apple hardware is a violation of Apple's licensing agreement. In the latter case, I cannot provide support here for Apple license violations.

With Pages for iCloud, you select the text to be enlarged, and from the right-hand format panel, you either directly enter the new text size or use the incremental button to increase the font size. Here is the Pages for iCloud User Guide.

How do I enlarge the font in a Pages document?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.