You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

duplicate contacts on iCloud.com

I see duplicate contacts on my iphone and when signing in on icloud. I don't see any options to merge/remove duplicates

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 4:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2021 10:38 PM

Duplicate contacts are viewed in iPhone if you set up various accounts using gmail , yahoo ....etc and the iPhone is synced ( signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network ) Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support they can be deleted from iPhone individually Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

But there is no way to select all duplicate contacts in iPhone as if compared to Mac .

In Mac there is option to merge duplicate contacts as the data base of Mac is larger than an iPhone .

In case if your iPhone and Mac are synced see the thread https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253109101

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2021 10:38 PM in response to eaoun

Duplicate contacts are viewed in iPhone if you set up various accounts using gmail , yahoo ....etc and the iPhone is synced ( signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network ) Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support they can be deleted from iPhone individually Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

But there is no way to select all duplicate contacts in iPhone as if compared to Mac .

In Mac there is option to merge duplicate contacts as the data base of Mac is larger than an iPhone .

In case if your iPhone and Mac are synced see the thread https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253109101

duplicate contacts on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.