You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to move photos to external hard drive

Hi, I would like to move photos in MacBook air to WD My Passport Ultra external hard drive. I try to install WD Apps for Mac but I cannot do it. How can I fix this? Or how can I move picture from MacBook to external hard drive?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 6:39 PM

5 replies

Sep 17, 2021 3:21 PM in response to nareerat98

Hello, I have a iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2009) and i have Photos on Iphoto in my library that i would like to move to my HD , i recently installed some more memory and it was running a bit faster but then i copied music CD's and it seems that it all slowed down again. this i what i currently have: 12 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 If this info helps. :)

any guidance or recommendations on what i can do would be most helpful to me, thank you all in advance for your help

How to move photos to external hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.