You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to login to several websites on iPad

I’m having difficulty signing in to several web sites (mostly shopping) that need a user id and password. After entering the info from Keychain or Dashlane, hitting the Enter button, either nothing happens, or it takes me to a blank page. I have no problem with these sites on my iphone. I’ve emptied cache, tried Private browsing, updated to 14.7.1, rebooted… What’s going on?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 5:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2021 12:11 PM

Hello JennPur,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you are unable to log in to some websites. It's understandable that you'd want this resolved, so allow us to assist with that. You’ve done some great troubleshooting already. Thanks for taking those steps.

As this does not occur with all pages, it’s unlikely to be a device issue, but we can certainly check into this further. If you log into those pages without using a saved password tool, but by manually typing the user info in, does it work as expected? What happens if you connect to a different Wi-Fi network? This article may also offer some suggestions: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 8, 2021 12:11 PM in response to JennPur

Hello JennPur,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you are unable to log in to some websites. It's understandable that you'd want this resolved, so allow us to assist with that. You’ve done some great troubleshooting already. Thanks for taking those steps.

As this does not occur with all pages, it’s unlikely to be a device issue, but we can certainly check into this further. If you log into those pages without using a saved password tool, but by manually typing the user info in, does it work as expected? What happens if you connect to a different Wi-Fi network? This article may also offer some suggestions: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

Sep 15, 2021 8:30 AM in response to JennPur

Thanks for getting back to us about this, JennPur. The next step we advise would be to test on another network. Since the site is working on your iPhone, it could be relying on your cellular connectivity to complete the connection, if the Wi-Fi is causing this. Also, please make sure to follow the steps under "Clear website data" from our previous article again, once you have the ability to connect to another network.

Keep us updated, please! We're here for you. Take care.

Unable to login to several websites on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.