You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts not present in Big Sur

Hi, I recently installed Big Sur (11.5.1) and most things seem to work fine, but I just opened my contacts and there are none present. I went to Accounts in System Preferences and they show they should be syncing. They appear on my iPhone, Ipad, and work MBP running Catalina. Any thoughts?

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 7:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 7:39 AM

In the System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> Is iCloud listed and deeper inside is Contacts ticked ( Enabled ). If yes, untick and restart computer and try enabling again and test.

Still no success - sign out of iCloud and gain Restart computer. Sign into iCloud again and make sure all selected item are enable again. This method is trying to Force a Sync all over again.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 9, 2021 7:39 AM in response to SeanTaylorMN

In the System Preferences >> Internet Accounts >> Is iCloud listed and deeper inside is Contacts ticked ( Enabled ). If yes, untick and restart computer and try enabling again and test.

Still no success - sign out of iCloud and gain Restart computer. Sign into iCloud again and make sure all selected item are enable again. This method is trying to Force a Sync all over again.

Contacts not present in Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.