You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri Cannot Seem to Hear my "Hey Siri" Command

I've tried turning Siri off and back on & did a forced restart and nothing seems to be working. I even checked for a new software update and downloaded that in case it was some sort of bug that needed fixing, but no luck. I'm connected to both WiFi and cellular, so it's not a network connection issue, either. Anyone have suggestions for how to get it working again?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 8:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 8:09 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also try toggling off low power mode and check to see if airplane mode is off. If none of these work probably best to contact Apple Support. You can go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support from this page.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 9, 2021 8:09 PM in response to JinxyJean

Hello ~ Take a look here:

If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Also try toggling off low power mode and check to see if airplane mode is off. If none of these work probably best to contact Apple Support. You can go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support from this page.

~Katana-San~

Siri Cannot Seem to Hear my "Hey Siri" Command

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.