You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When You Accidentally Delete Your Apple ID….?

I received unsolicited verification codes and thought that meant unauthorized attempts to use my Apple ID. I thought I should change my Apple ID and password and did so. I tried to follow the steps correctly but accidentally deleted my Apple ID and now cannot access Apps, iCloud etc. what can I do?

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 2:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 11:46 AM

From the article below.

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2021 11:46 AM in response to ks263

From the article below.

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

When You Accidentally Delete Your Apple ID….?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.