You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod classic

I wanted to ask the community for advice on buying a new sealed Ipod Classic 7th generation/Ipod Classic Late 2009

iPod Classic

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 4:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 5:20 AM

Apple stopped selling iPod classics about seven years ago. I'd be extremely wary. Make sure that you're able to recover your outlay if the item isn't as advertised. If you go ahead see my user tip Corrupt iPod Classic - Apple Community and examine the HDD stats as soon as you get it to make sure there are no pendings or reallocations, and that other numbers are consistent with a new unused device.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2021 5:20 AM in response to F1_2021

Apple stopped selling iPod classics about seven years ago. I'd be extremely wary. Make sure that you're able to recover your outlay if the item isn't as advertised. If you go ahead see my user tip Corrupt iPod Classic - Apple Community and examine the HDD stats as soon as you get it to make sure there are no pendings or reallocations, and that other numbers are consistent with a new unused device.

tt2

Ipod classic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.