You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loose / Wobble volume buttons in IPad Air 4

I recently purchased an iPad Air 4 and It's having a loose / wobble in volume buttons. But the power button is pretty solid. Is that normal or do I need to replace it?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 9:42 AM

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, I would make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they will judge whether it is a normal behavior or a manufacturing defect, and will give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2021 9:42 AM in response to amilasam

We, just users like you, cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

To feel more comfortable, I would make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they will judge whether it is a normal behavior or a manufacturing defect, and will give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Loose / Wobble volume buttons in IPad Air 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.