You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch replacement

i sent my apple watch back to apple to be replaced and they didnt send back my band or a new one at least i tried contacting them and i get nothing through does anyone know what i can do

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2021 8:53 PM

The instructions say to remove the band before you send it in for service. See the 'Remove your Apple Watch band' section in:

Get your Apple Watch ready for service - Apple Support

Im not sure what you can do at this point (other than buy a new band), but you can try to Contact Apple Support for more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2021 8:53 PM in response to kalean112

The instructions say to remove the band before you send it in for service. See the 'Remove your Apple Watch band' section in:

Get your Apple Watch ready for service - Apple Support

Im not sure what you can do at this point (other than buy a new band), but you can try to Contact Apple Support for more information.

apple watch replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.