You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events on iPhone 12s

Calendar events on iPhone 12s My holiday and reoccurring events display but events that I add myself are not displaying. How can I fix this?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 7:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 8:35 AM

Where were the calendar events stored? Maybe you have removed the email account.

Please check and correct the following...

• Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar [Choose a correct Account, where you would like the events to appear]
  • Settings > Calendar > Time Zone Override > Time Zone Override [Enabled] --> Disable it
  • Settings > Calendar > Alternative Calendar > Off [Tick]
  • While adding events ensure that you are on the Current Date (Today's Date). In other words, if you are browsing through previous day events and click "+" to add an even the date will be selected based on the date where you were.
  • Settings > Date & Time > Set Automatically > [Enable], if it is greyed out. https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000664. It shouldn't be off as stated in your post
  • Open your email account in a web browser and go to Calendars and check what happens in there, when you add an event and if needed contact the respective support group Gmail Help - Google Help / Help for Yahoo Account / AOL Help / Outlook help - Office Support / Exchange Help

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2021 8:35 AM in response to li0sel0

Where were the calendar events stored? Maybe you have removed the email account.

Please check and correct the following...

• Settings > Calendar > Default Calendar [Choose a correct Account, where you would like the events to appear]
  • Settings > Calendar > Time Zone Override > Time Zone Override [Enabled] --> Disable it
  • Settings > Calendar > Alternative Calendar > Off [Tick]
  • While adding events ensure that you are on the Current Date (Today's Date). In other words, if you are browsing through previous day events and click "+" to add an even the date will be selected based on the date where you were.
  • Settings > Date & Time > Set Automatically > [Enable], if it is greyed out. https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000664. It shouldn't be off as stated in your post
  • Open your email account in a web browser and go to Calendars and check what happens in there, when you add an event and if needed contact the respective support group Gmail Help - Google Help / Help for Yahoo Account / AOL Help / Outlook help - Office Support / Exchange Help

Calendar events on iPhone 12s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.