You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

international Warranty ?

Hello I'm Hadi does the Iphone 13 pro max 128 gigabyte has an international Warranty?

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 4:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 5:10 PM

Correct. You can only get warranty service in the country where the phone was officially purchased. iPhone models are country specific to meet various government regulations, and Apple only stocks replacement phones and parts for phones intended to be sold in that country.

10 replies

Sep 14, 2021 5:11 PM in response to Hadi_Al_Hussain

Hadi_Al_Hussain wrote:

Ok if I came to US to buy the Iphone 13 pro max then going back to my country and some thing happened to it do I have to go back to US for the warranty ?

And sorry for the long talk

Yes, you will have to bring it back to the country of purchase if you have any warranty issues. It is ALWAYS best to buy your phone in the country you live and will use it. ANY savings you might see by buying a phone in the US, will evaporate and then some if you have to get on a plane to come back to the US for warranty support.

Sep 14, 2021 5:26 PM in response to Hadi_Al_Hussain

How much are the airline tickets going to cost you to fly here and then back to your country and possibly back again if you need warranty support? Plus how many days might you have to wait around to get the model you want when they are released? You can't order it online from your country. You'd have to go to an Apple Store in the US and you won't have a pre-order waiting for you. It can take weeks before stores have stock someone can just walk in off the street and get the phone they want.

international Warranty ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.