You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment

I have purchased an iPad 8th on the apple education website, but the payment hasn't transfer success then the parcel is send off and I have received the billing, then I check back my account the payment is gone is not pending, so the parcel now is a delay on there, how I can contact with Apple to solve this problem?

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 9:52 PM

___tqx Said:

"My payment: I have purchased an iPad 8th on the apple education website, but the payment hasn't transfer success then the parcel is send off and I have received the billing, then I check back my account the payment is gone is not pending, so the parcel now is a delay on there, how I can contact with Apple to solve this problem?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

I. The School's Web Master:

Contact the Web Master of your school, as they are the one who manage the network and devices.

Or...

II. Apple Support:

A. Via Phone:

Only Apple can confirm this. For reference, these are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account info (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, ask Apple directly for the issuance of cancellation. They will run you through the fix.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Alternatively...

B. Via Chat:

See if Apple can assist you via chat.  Apple is picky when it comes to getting a chat to take place about Apple IDs. So, rather than selecting for support with Apple ID, use the iPhone link, to get through to an Apple Rep via chat.

To Chat:

1. Go To: getsupport.apple.com
  2. Select: Get Support
  3. Select: an item, until you get an option to chat.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2021 9:52 PM in response to ___tqx

___tqx Said:

"My payment: I have purchased an iPad 8th on the apple education website, but the payment hasn't transfer success then the parcel is send off and I have received the billing, then I check back my account the payment is gone is not pending, so the parcel now is a delay on there, how I can contact with Apple to solve this problem?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

I. The School's Web Master:

Contact the Web Master of your school, as they are the one who manage the network and devices.

Or...

II. Apple Support:

A. Via Phone:

Only Apple can confirm this. For reference, these are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account info (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, ask Apple directly for the issuance of cancellation. They will run you through the fix.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Alternatively...

B. Via Chat:

See if Apple can assist you via chat.  Apple is picky when it comes to getting a chat to take place about Apple IDs. So, rather than selecting for support with Apple ID, use the iPhone link, to get through to an Apple Rep via chat.

To Chat:

1. Go To: getsupport.apple.com
  2. Select: Get Support
  3. Select: an item, until you get an option to chat.

My payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.