You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost or stolen iphone 8

How can i find my phone after 7 days and if i set up under different apple id how do i verify ifthe phone number is attached to the lost phone.

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 4:55 PM

4 replies

Sep 15, 2021 5:09 PM in response to kimber3265okc

Hi,

First of all you have to report to police department at your place, if you were enabling the passcode so the iphone will asking passcode on the screen and the account and data will safe.

You can recover your apple id at iforgot.apple.com as long as you still remember the phone number and there will be an option to change your phone number there or if you can get the same number from the cellular provider it would be better, see this link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204921

Thanks,

Sep 19, 2021 10:12 PM in response to kimber3265okc

If you no longer have access to the lost phone and you have two factor identification set up you will not be able to retrieve the verification code from that device. You will have to remove the initial device from your account. Even if your device is broken all verification codes will go to that device. Your phone number of the lost phone is already associated with one Apple ID and you will not be able to use the same number to set up another ID it will tell you that the number is already associated with an existing account. You can try and use the find my app to locate your phone however, if the phone is off and not online you will not be able to locate the phone. If you need further assistance you can always call a live support agent, chat, or schedule a call back at getsupport.apple.com

Lost or stolen iphone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.