You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why didn't my camera work?

As topic, I try everyway in the apple support topics but qmycamera can't be used. Every time it says that Please connect camera. Please help me....

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 8:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 8:09 PM

FUANCACHEP Said:

"Why didn't my camera work?: As topic, I try everyway in the apple support topics but qmycamera can't be used. Every time it says that Please connect camera. Please help me...."

-------

Reinstall the macOS:

The drivers went missing somehow. So, reinstall the macOS. Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support.

Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2021 8:09 PM in response to FUANCACHEP

FUANCACHEP Said:

"Why didn't my camera work?: As topic, I try everyway in the apple support topics but qmycamera can't be used. Every time it says that Please connect camera. Please help me...."

-------

Reinstall the macOS:

The drivers went missing somehow. So, reinstall the macOS. Nothing would be deleted. It's just that items that have become corrupted or deleted, would be replaced or reinstalled back to where they should be. Go Here: How to reinstall macOS from macOS Recovery - Apple Support.

Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the reinstall.

Why didn't my camera work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.