You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amount debited but order not placed

I tried to prebook iPhone 13 pro Max on 17th September, 2021. Amount 123000/- INR was debited from my bank account. I paid using debit card but the order was not placed. I haven't got any mail regarding the order, neither the order number nor the details regarding to that. What should I do for the refund of the debited amount?

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 9:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 3:41 AM

Yes, I got my amount back on 22nd September, 2021. You need to contact Apple customer support and please log a complaint in your bank. For sure they'll reverse your amount in 7 working days. Make sure to launch a complaint in bank mentioning all the points like what actually happened.

Hope this will be helpful.

11 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2021 3:41 AM in response to soham292

Yes, I got my amount back on 22nd September, 2021. You need to contact Apple customer support and please log a complaint in your bank. For sure they'll reverse your amount in 7 working days. Make sure to launch a complaint in bank mentioning all the points like what actually happened.

Hope this will be helpful.

Amount debited but order not placed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.