You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a second private line to my iPhone 7 plus

How do I add a private second phone number for my Apple 7+ iPhone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 2:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 11:18 AM

Hello Gigharbor1961,

We see that you're interested in adding another line to your iPhone. We'd be happy to provide you with some info!

While some iPhones are able to set up multiple lines, the iPhone 7+ is only capable of using a single line. This article can provide additional info about that: Using Dual SIM with an eSIM

In order to get a new number you'd need to reach out to your carrier directly, and you'd only be able to use one line at a time based on which SIM card is currently in the iPhone.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2021 11:18 AM in response to Gigharbor1961

Hello Gigharbor1961,

We see that you're interested in adding another line to your iPhone. We'd be happy to provide you with some info!

While some iPhones are able to set up multiple lines, the iPhone 7+ is only capable of using a single line. This article can provide additional info about that: Using Dual SIM with an eSIM

In order to get a new number you'd need to reach out to your carrier directly, and you'd only be able to use one line at a time based on which SIM card is currently in the iPhone.

Cheers!

How do I add a second private line to my iPhone 7 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.