You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to change Country

Dear Whomever this may concern,

I have recently travelled to another country for study purposes and I wanted to change my accounts country/region. However, due to the fact that I have 4hkd apple id balance leftover in my account, appstore stated that I could not change unless I spend it all. This then led to another issue as nothing in the store costs less than 8hkd. Hence, I decided to upcharge my account with my visa debit so that I could perfectly spend all my remaining apple id credits so that I could change my country/region. However, when I tried to upcharge my account, they kept rejecting my card and instead recommended me to reach out to itunes support on every occasion. Therefore, I would like to inquire upon this issue and I hope that it could be resolved as soon as possible.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 10:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 10:52 AM

Click here and ask the iTunes Store staff to zero your balance.

(204945)

1 reply

Unable to change Country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.