You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook air m1 doesn’t turn on out of the box

I got new MacBook Air m1 2020 and when I open the box and opened the screen the apple logo doesn’t show and when I press the Touch ID 10 seconds it’s still doesn’t turn on. And I know that the computer need to be charged and automatically opened out of the box and it didn’t . Should I need to be worried that the computer is not ok or that is a common thing that i shouldn’t need to worried about.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 2:06 AM

2 replies

Sep 21, 2021 9:56 AM in response to ofir258

When I connected the pc to the charger the pc was up and running, but the question is still the same.

if it’s ok that I needed to connect the pc to the charger for him to wake up or if is unusual and I should worry that something in the pc is wrong because I know that MacBooks come with 50% charge out of the box.

MacBook air m1 doesn’t turn on out of the box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.