You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-fi issues on the Macbook (macOs Big Sur)

Hi, I am having problems with my university’s wi-fi. It’s working on my phone now and It was working on my macbook, but in one moment my laptop is just disconnected from the wifi, and I can’t join it anymore. I thought maybe it’s problems with my macbook, but wi fi is working at home. Try a lot of things: Restart, Ran a diagnostic(nothing useful), also changed location, but nothing happens. Please help guys, because without wifi, I can’t do nothing on campus. Peace!

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 6:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 5:39 AM

mnogomnogo wrote:

Hi, I am having problems with my university’s wi-fi. It’s working on my phone now and It was working on my macbook, but in one moment my laptop is just disconnected from the wifi, and I can’t join it anymore. I thought maybe it’s problems with my macbook, but wi fi is working at home. Try a lot of things: Restart, Ran a diagnostic(nothing useful), also changed location, but nothing happens. Please help guys, because without wifi, I can’t do nothing on campus.
Peace!

Most every University has IT support, computer Center support for issue like these associated with their WIFi Network.

I would suggest you talk to them with your computer in hand and have them walk you through it.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 21, 2021 5:39 AM in response to mnogomnogo

mnogomnogo wrote:

Hi, I am having problems with my university’s wi-fi. It’s working on my phone now and It was working on my macbook, but in one moment my laptop is just disconnected from the wifi, and I can’t join it anymore. I thought maybe it’s problems with my macbook, but wi fi is working at home. Try a lot of things: Restart, Ran a diagnostic(nothing useful), also changed location, but nothing happens. Please help guys, because without wifi, I can’t do nothing on campus.
Peace!

Most every University has IT support, computer Center support for issue like these associated with their WIFi Network.

I would suggest you talk to them with your computer in hand and have them walk you through it.

Wi-fi issues on the Macbook (macOs Big Sur)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.