You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Extending AppleCare+ Coverage

My AppleCare+ for my 2018 MBP recently expired, and because the butterfly keyboards are extremely unreliable, I am probably going to renew my coverage. However, on Apple's website regarding extending coverage, there is no mention of price. Could someone who has done this give me some information about it (pricing)? Also if you have gone through extending your coverage, what is the process like?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:51 AM

Psanchez04 wrote:

My AppleCare+ for my 2018 MBP recently expired, and because the butterfly keyboards are extremely unreliable, I am probably going to renew my coverage. However, on Apple's website regarding extending coverage, there is no mention of price. Could someone who has done this give me some information about it (pricing)? Also if you have gone through extending your coverage, what is the process like?

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days of the end date of your original coverage. To purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

———————————————

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210580

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2021 10:51 AM in response to Psanchez04

Psanchez04 wrote:

Purchase the new coverage within 30 days of the end date of your original coverage. To purchase the new coverage, go to mysupport.apple.com and follow the on-screen instructions. The new coverage automatically renews until canceled.

———————————————

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210580

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Extending AppleCare+ Coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.