You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Important display message

How do I settle the important display message always show in my settings

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 12:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 12:15 AM

Jbsetago06 Said:

"Important display message: How do I settle the important display message always show in my settings"

-------

Please Clarify:

What exactly is the message? Where is it shown in Settings?

Provide a Screenshot:

A screenshot would most certainly help. So, please take on, leaving out personal information. Cover personal information (i.e. names) with rectangles and such through use of the Photos app.  Go here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 21, 2021 12:15 AM in response to Jbsetago06

Jbsetago06 Said:

"Important display message: How do I settle the important display message always show in my settings"

-------

Please Clarify:

What exactly is the message? Where is it shown in Settings?

Provide a Screenshot:

A screenshot would most certainly help. So, please take on, leaving out personal information. Cover personal information (i.e. names) with rectangles and such through use of the Photos app.  Go here: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Important display message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.