You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Banking site will not open on my mac

Why all of a sudden my online banking site will not open? It takes me to the sign on page but it won’t open after I sign on

Mac Pro

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 3:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 9:04 AM

Skip1020 wrote:

Why all of a sudden my online banking site will not open? It takes me to the sign on page but it won’t open after I sign on

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected

Try a different browser and compare your results...

3 replies

Oct 18, 2021 12:29 PM in response to Skip1020

After macOS Catalina 10.15.7 was auto installed on our iMAC14,1in late Sep 2021, I no longer can open familiar web pages in my browser. It initally opens the login page that I can see my login screen and then reloads and then comes up with an error message "A problem repeatedly occurred with your account access that begins with "https//" with web site name. Reload Website message below that will run you in a circle. This has worked great before and same web site is accessable from my IPhone. I contacted the Investment Customer Support to open a Help Ticket and they reviewed step by step what I was doing and then asking what type of computer and OS is running on my MAC. His response was we recently are having problems with customer accounts that have a MAC and indicate their OS was recently updated and responsible for the Safari Browser on my computer. Today, I attempt to open a Philips.Com/src-update website to register my CPAP (Medical) for recall and it took me to a Philips Jewelry page on 3 attempts. IPhone took me to the correct site. Need guidance or a new OS update to fix this problem that I now believe is the result of that last update. My Safari is 9.1.3. Help Needed that a senior can comprehend.

Banking site will not open on my mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.