You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used screen recording and did not realize that I had to turn on the microphone. Is there anyway I can get sound on this recorded video

Screen recording. Can I get sound if I forgot to turn on the microphone

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 3:01 PM

No.

LenitaM2015 wrote:

I was listening to a livestream training and the audio is missing. Can this be rectified

No.

There is no sound recorded in what you have now, so you'll either need to re-record the contents, or find some other existing recording of the sound and add it onto the recording using iMovie or another movie-editing tool. Or find another source of the livestream from the original recording.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 22, 2021 3:01 PM in response to LenitaM2015

No.

LenitaM2015 wrote:

I was listening to a livestream training and the audio is missing. Can this be rectified

No.

There is no sound recorded in what you have now, so you'll either need to re-record the contents, or find some other existing recording of the sound and add it onto the recording using iMovie or another movie-editing tool. Or find another source of the livestream from the original recording.

I used screen recording and did not realize that I had to turn on the microphone. Is there anyway I can get sound on this recorded video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.