You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad and slim flo keypad problem.

I have a iPad Air 3 with a slim flo case and keyboard. I recently reset my iPad completely and updated to iOS 15. The keyboard wouldn’t connect. It pops up in Bluetooth, but it says that it’s not discoverable. I have used the case before with the same iPad. Any Fixes?

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 12:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 3:38 PM

I have solved the problem. I reset the iPad witch means that all settings where erased. So, I had to do the setup as if I never had a keyboard. It works now. Thanks apple for responding quickly to the problem.😄

2 replies

Sep 24, 2021 3:36 PM in response to Davidthelord565

Hi Davidthelord565,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your keyboard is not connecting to your iPad and you were able to review If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio. Does this behavior continue if you remove the case? Which keyboard do you own?

How was the reset completed? Try pairing another Bluetooth device to your iPad to ensure this works. If you have another compatible iPad available, try pairing the keyboard to that device.

Regards.

Ipad and slim flo keypad problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.