You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple customer number / Reseller Number for Apple Business Manager Account's

Hi

I have an Apple Business Manager ID for my organization to do MDM.i would like to link my company devices in ABM account.For that they are asking Apple Customer number or Reseller Number.So far I purchased devices through 3 rd part commerce website only.from where I can get this Apple customer number.please help me!!!

Thanks in Advance......

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 2:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:47 AM

You need to purchase through a reseller who is authorized to participate. Not all retailers are.

B&H Photo, Adorama, SHI, CDW, IT1, and many more are eligible.

An eligible reseller will be able to easily provide you with their number. To connect this to your Business Manager, log in to Business Manager, go to Settings > Device Management Settings and click edit next to Customer Number. There you will find your customer number, and you can add reseller numbers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2021 7:47 AM in response to aravindan241

You need to purchase through a reseller who is authorized to participate. Not all retailers are.

B&H Photo, Adorama, SHI, CDW, IT1, and many more are eligible.

An eligible reseller will be able to easily provide you with their number. To connect this to your Business Manager, log in to Business Manager, go to Settings > Device Management Settings and click edit next to Customer Number. There you will find your customer number, and you can add reseller numbers.

Apple customer number / Reseller Number for Apple Business Manager Account's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.